A banquet hall is the first choice to organize an event or an occasion to make the celebration a memorable one. The occasions can be of different types like weddings, anniversaries or random parties. Or it can even be a formal function, but one element that makes all these celebrations an enjoyable one is the decoration and the event management done to elaborate the beauty of the banquet.
Let’s have a look at some amazing ideas to use while setting up a banquet hall for any occasion:
1. Theme Decoration: Select a suitable theme
2. Seating: Ample seating with proper arrangement
If the area of the hall is small, make the seating arrangement minimal and with proper placement, or otherwise it will give a congested feeling to the guests.
3. Ceiling Décor: Long Fabrics for ceiling decor
If the ceiling is too high, make use of long fabrics to decorate the ceiling. Tie one end of the fabric at the centre of the hall and the other end. Repeat this for multiple fabrics according to the color scheme.
4. Lights: Dim for large area and bright for small area
Put some dim festive lights if the area of the hall is large and use bright decorative light if the area is small. Dim lights will create a soothing ambiance in the hall whereas bright light will create and illusion of larger area.
5. Birthday Decor: Make maximum use of balloons
If the ceiling height of the banquet is low, use balloons of different colors & shapes to decorate the ceiling.
6. Banquet Table: Decorate it with extra care
7. Floor Decoration: Carpets for floor covering
8. Banquet Chairs: Tie up the chair with fabric
Decorate the banquet chairs as we do for any occasional party, but remember this time to follow the theme, so keep the covering of the chair in white combined with the basic theme color fabricated cloth to tie up.
9. Food Counters: Easy to serve
The food counters should be easy to access and planned somewhere nearby seating, so that it is easy for the guests to take the food and get back to their place.
10. Dance Floor: Don’t miss the dance floor
Don’t forget to arrange a dance floor somewhere at the centre of the hall, because without dance a party can never be completed.
For more interior tips and blogs related to art and décor keep visiting furnituredekho.com/blog